Bacon, Bourbon and Brews 2017
August 4, 2017, 4 - 9 p.m.
Tickets have sold out!
CARE Chest of Sierra Nevada’s annual Bacon, Bourbon and Brews will take place on Friday, August 4th from 4-9pm at beautiful Wingfield Park in downtown Reno.
This year's event includes:
- Unlimited samplings of bacon-themed creations catered by Liberty’s Mark Estee (including a vegetarian option)
- Unlimited tastings of craft bourbon and cocktails from local distilleries
- Unlimited tastings of beer from local and regional breweries
- Live music from Reno's Escalade
- Thrilling silent auction items including tickets to this regions favorite events and pastimes
Tickets are now on sale! General admission tickets are $50 in advance and $60 at the door, so be sure to reserve your spot. All proceeds from the event will benefit CARE Chest.
The evening is an excellent opportunity to have fun and sample offerings from local businesses, all while supporting CARE Chest’s mission of providing medical resources to Nevadans in need. All funds raised during the event go directly to support CARE Chest and the thousands of Nevada families they serve with medical equipment, prescription assistance, wellness education and more.
To donate an item to our silent auction, contact McKenzie Lay at ( 775) 829-2273 ext. 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org with information
For sponsorship opportunities, please click see This Document or call Development Director Peter Stanton at (775) 829-2273 ext. 115